al pics

Do you have some great photos of Al? Post your links here!

al pics

Postby Susan » Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:16 am

comig soon
Susan

Re: al pics

Postby tontontitou » Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:44 am

From 1971 to 2011 - It is HISTORY !
Last edited by tontontitou on Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
tontontitou

Re: al pics

Postby Photomat » Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:49 pm

Susan wrote:comig soon

Soon as I find the pics and figure out how to scan them on my scanner I will post pics of Al and his "twin" my husband Mat (Carson Mathews). They would see each other when Al was at the Pantages Theatre in Hollywood (as a side job my hubby would rent the binoculars there). Al would jokingly call Mat the better looking twin. They were the same age too. Sadly 15 months ago, my husband died of a heart attack So if Al is ever at the Pantages again, let him know why his look alike buddy is not there. Can't tell you how many times over the years Mat has been mistaken for Al. If Mat was sure how to spell JARREAU he would signed an autograph as the fans just thought Mat was trying to be incognito by saying he's not Al Jarreau. The fans would wink and tell him they understand or they won't let on who he really is. It's okay to look like someone you've also been a fan of for many a decade. When I can...I'll post a pic or two.
Photomat

Return to Al Pictures